Info for the last two weeks of summer
A few things to know............
Week of July 10th to 16th
- Normal Practices on Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday mornings
- No practice Monday night, but there will be practice Wed night
- NO PRACTICE on Tuesday due to Prelims
- Prelims July 12: 7:50am warmup (8:30am meet start) for 8 and Under and 13 and Up; 3pm warmup (4:30pm meet start) for 9-10 yr olds and 11-12 yr olds. All prelims take place at Smoky Hill High School.
- July 13th - Chipotle Fundraiser 4pm - 8pm; Please see attached flyer
- Championship Qualifiers ONLY: Practice on Friday July 15th 7-8:30am
- POOL PARTY Friday July 15 8:30-9:30am for all swimmers! The pool will be open and we will have snacks for all. No RSVP needed, just show up for some fun!
- Championships are Sat July 16th at Piney Creek; The top 16 swimmers plus 2 alternates who qualify at prelims in each event will attend Championships. Relays for Championships are yet to be determined and all swimmers should be prepared to be on a relay team (there will only be two relay teams per event).
Week of July 17th to 23rd
- End of Season Banquet Sunday July 17th from 6-8pm; Please RSVP by Wed July 13th and please remember to add siblings as well as any dietary restrictions.
- All Star Qualifiers ONLY will practice 8:00-9:30am Monday - Thursday
- Friday July 22nd: Practice will be 7:30-8:15am and Pancake Breakfast: 8:15-9:30am
- All Star Meet is Sat July 23 at LifeTime Centennial; Meet entry will be open July 13th to July 15th. If a swimmer qualifies for All Stars at Championships, they will be included in the All Star Meet.
Have a great rest of the weekend!